- No build-up of layers, no saturation
- 0% VOC
- No solvents or water
- Available in 48 standard interior colours
- Manual and industrial application
- Optimal performance: low consumption
- Certificate Bfl-s1 tested according to the standard: EN 13501-1: EN ISO 11925-2 and EN ISO 9239-1
- Packaging: FR Base - 1 Liter & 5 Liter cans
- Packaging: FR Oil 2C - 1.3 Liter and 3.5 Liter duo cans
- TDS (EN)
- TDS (FR)
- TDS (ES)
FR Oil System colours are the same colours as Oil Plus 2C.
How it works
Oil, no film forming
Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System is based on our well-known molecular binding technology. This entails that the Rubio Monocoat FR Oil forms a molecular bond with the wood's surface microns. This results in a durable protection without a build-up of layers.
Research has shown that the content of salts can seriously limit the efficacy of flame retardant products. In contrast to many flame retardant systems, Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System does not contain any salts. This increases the durability of the system.
Limiting smoke development
One of the focuses during the creation of Rubio Monocoat FR Oil System was the limitation of smoke development. Statistics have proven that smoke dramatically reduces the chances of saving people caught up in a fire situation. Our system's smoke production achieved an s1 classification for smoke formation. This is a clear indication that our system is also safer in this area.